- Up to 30 Morris sides dancing at the Tithe Barn and venues around the the town – up to 300 dancers and 100 musicians.*
- Includes a Welsh traditional dance team, Appalachian clog dancers and Scottish Country dancers.
- Don’t miss the massed parade of dancers and musicians at 4pm at The Tithe Barn followed by a massed dance or two.
- Live traditional English, Appalachian and French music sessions and other live music in local pubs – gypsy jazz, classical guitar…..
- An artisan market, “community” information, bars and fast food stalls on Victory Field. (39 stalls already booked).
- New! Morris themed window dressing in town shops – follow the trail, enter our Best Window competition.
- Welcome Tent and programmes in the market.
- Event car park at the Tithe Barn (BA15 1LF) cheapest in town of the day and a free programme.
Not too late to bring you dance side or just a few dancers Click here. We will accommodate all comers!
* Stop press: 13/4/17 – 28 sides have confirmed attendance (including an all-youth side) and 6 more have expressed a strong interest and are checking dates with their members. Regret that the floating market has been cancelled.