- Up to 30 Morris sides dancing at the Tithe Barn and venues around the the town – up to 300 dancers and 100 musicians.*
- Includes a Welsh traditional dance team, Appalachian clog dancers and Scottish Country dancers.
- Don’t miss the massed parade of dancers and musicians at 4pm at The Tithe Barn followed by a massed dance or two.
- Live traditional English, Irish/Scottish, Appalachian and French music sessions and other live music in local pubs – gypsy jazz, classical guitar…..
- An artisan market, “community” information, bars and fast food stalls on Victory Field. (48 stalls already booked). Win a mini!
- Morris themed window dressing in town shops – follow the trail, enter our Best Window competition.
- Welcome Tent (in the market): programmes, badges and free competition entry forms.
- Event car park at the Tithe Barn (BA15 1LF) cheapest in town for the day and a free programme.
- New! 1 hour boat trips from the canal wharf on the Barbara McLellan at 11:00, 12:30, 14:00 & 15:30. Fare is £4.00 adults £3 children (5-15).
Not too late to bring you dance side or just a few dancers Click here. We will accommodate all comers!
* Stop press: 15/5/17 – 29 sides have confirmed attendance, including a primary school side, a couple more are still hedging their bets.