A full programme of events is planned including:
- Town window dressing.
- Community stalls: find out about local societies and activities. Probably in Westbury Gardens.
- Children’s zone: bouncy castle, face painters, traditional fairground stalls and donkey rides. Probably next to Barton Farm Play Area.
- Street market selling quality goods by local artisans and suppliers: Probably on Victory Field.
- Beer tent by Willy Good Ale, Cider bar by Iford Cider and Gin Bar by Scout & Sage. Fast food stalls with lots of different ethnic tastes on offer. All on Victory Field with a large covered marquee with seating and dance floor..
- Austin 7 cars rally: Lovingly restored vintage cars from a bygone age. Location tbd.
- River taxi: from the town bridge to the packhorse bridge with trips upriver to the weir
- Canal boats trips: Cruise along the scenic K&A Canal from Bradford Wharf.
- Guided walking tours of the town.
All events subject to confirmation.