Our first ever day of dance was a great success:
- 28 Morris sides danced at the Tithe Barn and venues around the the town – almost 300 dancers and 100 musicians.
- Included a Welsh traditional dance team, Appalachian clog dancers and Scottish Country dancers.
- Live traditional English, Irish/Scottish, Appalachian and French music sessions and other live music in 8 local pubs – gypsy jazz, classical guitar…..
- An artisan market, “community” information, bars and fast food stalls on Victory Field with 48 stalls.
- Morris themed window dressing in town shops – Best Window competition.
- Welcome Tent (in the market): programmes, badges and free competition entry forms.
- Event car park at the Tithe Barn (BA15 1LF) cheapest in town for the day and a free programme.
- 1 hour boat trips from the canal wharf on the Barbara McLellan at 11:00, 12:30, 14:00 & 15:30. Fare is £4.00 adults £3 children (5-15).