The market will be on the Victory Field (Map) adjacent to the Tithe Barn. Stalls are still signing up to attend but on 22nd April we had 39 stalls confirmed including:
- One Stop Morris Shop with their stall selling everything the Morris dancer needs.
- A street market selling quality goods by local artisans and suppliers. Note: we are allowing only one of each type of stall – jewellery, leather bags, cards etc.
- Community stalls supporting local groups and charities including the local fire brigade attending with their big red engine..
- Fast food stalls with lots of different ethnic tastes on offer.
- Beer tent by Willy Good Ale, Cider bar by Iford Cider and Gin Bar by Scout & Sage with buskers.
- Regret that the floating market on the adjacent canal has been cancelled.
To book a pitch / see map of market: BoA Morris Day Application Form.
For more information: Click here