The market was on the Victory Field (Map) adjacent to the Tithe Barn and had 48 stalls confirmed including:
- One Stop Morris Shop with their stall selling everything the Morris dancer needs.
- A street market selling quality goods by local artisans and suppliers including Bric-a-brac and glass, Candles and diffusers. Cards. Coastal themed jewellery and products. Collectables. Dog treats. Face painter. Fairy stuff. Garden design, landscape and maintenance. Hand picked Indian and Nepalese handicrafts. Home made lemonade. Leather bags. Pies. Plants. Pottery. Preserves. Skirts, bags and ponchos. Vintage Clothes. Wood turner. South American clothing and crafts.
- Traditional “fun-fair” stalls: children’s games, hook a duck, ring the bell, candy floss, teddy bear tombola.
- Community stalls supporting local groups and charities including the local fire brigade attending with their big red engine. and BoA Museum Society. Cats in Distress. Climate Friendly Bradford. Dorothy House. Fire Brigade. Mercy In Action. National Trust. Walk BoA. West Wilts Amnesty. Wiltshire Wildlife Trust.
- “Win a Mini” competition.
- Fast food stalls with lots of different ethnic tastes on offer, choose from: La Belle Crepe. Desai Thai. Little Jack Horner’s. Buckland Burgers. Refugee Cafe.
- Beer tent by Willy Good Ale, Cider bar by Iford Cider and Gin Bar by Scout & Sage with buskers.
- Regret that the floating market on the adjacent canal has been cancelled.
To book a pitch / see map of market: BoA Morris Day Application Form.
For more information: Click here